Donations to the PhilCenter Project are all tax deductible and it can be done in many ways.
- CATEGORY DONORS – donations are categorized in six levels. Each category level has certain benefit in the future use of the PhilCenter Building or its services. Names of category donors will be engraved on a golden plate placed at the entrance of the future PhilCenter Building. Category donor’s pictures are also flashed on the projector screen on all PhilCenter evening events.
A. Bronze Donor – donations of $1,000 to $1,999. Bronze donors are entitled to a yearly 10% discount of the use of the PhilCenter facilities or its services.
B. Silver Donor – donations of $2,000 to $2,999. Entitled to a yearly 20% discount.
C. Gold Donor – donations of $3,000 to $3,999. Entitled to a yearly 30% discount.
D. Platinum Donor – donations of $4,000 to $4,999. Entitled to a yearly 40% discount.
E. Diamond Donor – donations of $5,000 to $5,999. Entitled to a yearly 50% discount.
F. Double Diamond donor – donations of $10,000 or more. Entitled to a yearly FREE use of the PhilCenter facilities or its services.
* Note: All other donations below $1,000 are categorized as SUPPORTERS.
- BRICK DONATIONS – donation can be made in the form of bricks. Each brick is $100. Donors names are engraved on the bricks. The bricks will be laid on the front entrance of the PhilCenter building.
- VEHICLE DONATIONS – donate your vehicles, running or not, for the project. Its purchase value or salvage value will be credited donation from its donor.
- DONATIONS IN KIND – donate your excess items at home and offices. The purchase value of the items donated will be credited donation from its donors.
Double Diamond Donors+ (above $10,000)
Teresita Wenetschlaeger $16,355.00
Diamond Donors+ (above $5,000)
International Cultural Association of California, Inc. (ICAC) $10,100.50
La Union Association of Ventura County, Inc. (LUAVC) $7,700.00
Diamond Donors ($5000)
Santos, Rogelio & Maria $ 5,275.00
Las Posas Home Health Services $ 5,000.00
Platinum Donors ($4000)
Cabran, Isidro & Delia $ 4,791.39
Visayan Assn of Vta Cnty Inc $ 4,650.00
Gold Donors ($3000)
Pangasinan Assn of Vta Co Inc $ 3,600.00
Reyes, Samuel & Lourdes $ 3,200.00
Silver Donors ($2000)
Filipino Nurses Association $ 2,720.00
Grey, Tony $ 2,668.00
Opseth, Barry & Milagros $ 2,450.00
Rouch, Violy $ 2,202.23
Bautista, Armando & Mila $ 2,150.00
Plete, Patricia $ 2,100.00
Viloria, Myrna $ 2,100.00
Bronze Donors ($1000)
Fil-Am Golf Association $ 1,970.00
Zambales Assn of Vta Cnty $ 1,950.00
De Jesus, Elda $ 1,700.00
Wong, Benjamin & Angelina $ 1,410.00
David, Teresita $ 1,350.00
Tanap, Manolo & Perlita family $ 1,350.00
Onias, Marcelo Jr & Lourdes $ 1,325.00
Villamor, Vito $ 1,250.00
Armedilla, Sonia $ 1,230.00
Diaz, Millie $ 1,220.00
Elpidama, Frank & Jocelyn $ 1,220.00
Quiroz, Manuel Fer $ 1,220.00
Honorico, Dante $ 1,200.00
Pierce, Joe $ 1,200.00